Life after the Lottery Ch. 71

Thanks for hanging in with me. It has been more work than I expected to tie all the things together in the last chapters, so I don't leave anything out. As of right now, March 2021, there may be one or more chapters than I thought before I bring things to a close. Many of you have asked questions I think need to be answered. Counting this chapter (which I had to split into two), it looks like 3 or 4 more. But, there will be a "wrap up" chapter or two that will skip some time, so you get to know the future! I am trying to please everyone, so hold on. If my hands will hold out (or the damn medicine would work!) I hope to move quickly. Thanks for reading! Copyright LATL 2021. No parts of this story may be reposted on any other website than literotica.com

Life after the Lottery, CH. 71

A busy week.

After I got off the phone with Linda, I drove the rest of the way to the house.

I started getting things ready for the limo photos we had moved to Saturday night. Lori was bringing the limo we had picked up to the house. Sam and Olivia were coming at 7:00.

"What are you doing?" Samantha asked as she came into my study.

"Getting ready to shoot the pictures in the limo tonight."

"How are you going to do that?"

"With my medium format camera and a wide-angle lens. I will have to experiment with the flashes to see if I can get them right. Look in that drawer over there and see if you can find two small flashes like go on top of the camera."

I kept loading some film while Samantha dug through the drawer.

"These?" She asked as she held up two small flash units that clipped on top of my 35mm camera.

"Yep. Keep them out. Now, look for two of these," I said as I tossed her a small flash slave triggering unit.

"You need to keep all this organized," she said.

"I don't use these very often," I told her as she dug around.

I got four film backs loaded with color film then started looking for some cables. I had a tangle of shorter cables in a bag I was sorting out.

"Is this it?" Samantha asked.

"Yes. See if you can find another one."

We kept working until I had everything I needed. Samantha asked me what some of the things were for as I got organized.

"Olivia wants to know what time they need to be here?" Dawn asked from the door.

"Tell her 6:30."

Samantha helped me get all my things together.

"That will do it until Lori gets here with the limo," I said.

"I want to help."

"You can."

We left the study and went to the studio to try and decide how I was going to light the interior of the limo. I experimented with some of the big flashes for a while until Amy came to get us for lunch.

We all sat and ate while we talked for a while. About 2:00, I went down to my darkroom to do some work for a few hours. After that, I went up to get all my camera gear ready for the limo shoot.

"Are you still working on your cameras?" Samantha asked when she came into the study.

"Still getting ready."

"I'll be glad when you are finished with this because you are working too much."

"I will too. Once this over, I am going to have some fun with the new camera."

"What are you going to do?"

"Something creative and artsy."

"Like what?"

"You'll see."

She stayed, and we talked until Dawn ask if we wanted anything to eat before Lori came. We went and sat with her and Amy and snacked and talked. After that, we got ready for the photoshoot. Lori showed up with the limo about 6:15.

"Hey, Lori," Amy said as she came into the house.

"Hi, you all. James, I had Ellie drive the limo. She has on a cute tux outfit with a hat."

"Great. Did you park in front?"

"Yes."

I went outside and got in the back of the six-passenger limo and sat and thought for a few minutes about how to take the pictures. I rolled the privacy glass all the way down and went back in and got my camera. I sat up front and pointed it through the divider window to the back to see if it was going to work. I could see all of the back seats, so I was in good shape. Samantha was looking in the door, watching.

"Is that going to work?" She asked.

"I think it will. Go find us an extension cord long enough to reach out here from the plug by the front door."

Samantha went to look while I maneuvered around the front seat with my camera.

"Can't you use the cameras in the limo?" Ellie asked.

"We will shoot some with them, but I want higher quality."

I went back into the house and started carrying out the equipment to run the flash units. Samantha was running the extension cord out to the limo. I plugged everything up and had Ellie and Lori sit in the back seat to see how things looked.

One of the toys I had for my medium format camera was a back that I could insert single sheets of Polaroid film into for test shots. I didn't use it often but would need it this time. It would allow me to take some black and white Polaroid shots and see if the lighting was going to work.

"Samantha, go get those two flashes you found and the two little gismos I had you find."

The limo doors would not open wide enough for me to set the flashes outside and aim them into the backseat without creating shadows. I set up one of the flash heads without a reflector in the front seat at the driver's back window. I connected one of the small flashes to a cable and adjusted the output, then connected it to the gismo I had Samantha find. It was a remote trigger for the flash.

"Samantha, climb in the back and place that small flash behind Lori's head and point it up at the roof."

"Why?"

"I'll show you."

She got in the back and worked at placing the flash behind Lori's head so I couldn't see it in the camera.

"That's good," I told her.

I had her get in the front seat with me and hold the big flash where I needed. I slipped in a sheet of black, and white Polaroid film into the camera then held it up so I could see everything I wanted.

"You two look at me," I said.

I took the picture. I pulled the Polaroid sheet out and waited, then peeled it open. I had a good photo.

"What do you think?" I asked as I handed the picture to Samantha.

"Looks good. I see why you put that small flash behind her head, but the other side is dark."

"You are right. We need another one."

I hooked up the other small flash and adjusted it.

"Now, put this one behind Ellie's head, like the other one."

While Samantha was doing that, I covered the big flash unit with a white handkerchief to soften it. Samantha got back in the front seat with me, and I took another shot.

"Now that looks great," Samantha said as she looked at the Polaroid print.

"I agree. We will have to move things around a little with Sam and Olivia back there."

We all climbed out of the limo and waited for Sam and Olivia. They pulled in about 15 minutes later. Sam had on his black tux with a bow tie, and Olivia had on a sexy and short red dress.

"Will this dress work?" Olivia asked once she was inside the house.

"That should work," I said.

I had Samantha grab a bottle of champagne and two glasses. We all went outside.

I spent about an hour taking photos once I had everything set. I got Sam and Olivia laughing and cutting up in the back seat and also shot some with them drinking champagne.

"Okay, you two. Now I need you to get romantic," I told them.

We all laughed as they kissed and giggled until I got several rolls of film shot. I had to go back in the house to load all the film backs up again, then went back out.

"Is that all you need?" Sam asked.

"I think so unless you want to shoot some more romantic ones."

"I was hoping you would say that!"

I shot up two more rolls of film as Sam pulled off Olivia's dress. She was down to some skimpy red lingerie. She looked nice in it and her jewelry. We stagged some shots and some others with them laughing and drinking champagne. I had stopped to change film backs.

"We are ready for your last shots!" Sam said.

I put the camera back up so I could see and took photos while Sam removed Olivia's bra, and she played it up and covered her tits with her hands as she laughed. Things went downhill after that. Sam was kissing and sucking on her nipples as I took more photos. We stagged some of him in front of her pulling her panties off as she laughed. We were all having some fun as everyone watched and laughed.

I ran out of film while Sam had Olivia's legs spread and was going down on her. I had let Samantha hold the camera and take some photos until the film ran out.

"Okay, that's enough," I said.

"Good! It is getting cold out here!" Olivia exclaimed.

Sam and Olivia ran into the house while I finished up.

"That was interesting," Ellie said as she watched me finish up.

"Oh, we have some fun around here," I replied.

"That is what Lori said."

"What about you and the girls?" Lori asked.

"Go see if they are ready."

Lori headed into the house with Samantha.

"Ellie, have you ever used a camera?"

"Sure."

"You want to take the photos?"

"If you show me how."

"Let me go get dressed, and I will be right back," I told her.

I went in and upstairs to put on my tux. We were going with me in a tux and the girls in all their jewelry and long gowns.

"Are you all ready?" I asked Dawn.

"We need to get Samantha dressed and made up."

"Okay. You all wear all your jewelry too."

"Okay, I'll go get everyone ready."

I put my tux on and headed back downstairs. I showed Ellie how to operate the camera and wind the film. Dawn came down with Amy and Samantha about 20 minutes later. They all looked ready for a night on the town. Everyone headed outside and got in the limo.

I talked Ellie through getting all of us in the picture and shot a few Polaroids to double-check everything. After that, we had some fun for about an hour as we cut up in the back of the limo while Ellie took pictures.

"Ellie, do you think you got some good ones?" I asked.

"I think so."

"I want a few more. Lori, your turn to operate the camera," I said.

I gave Lori a crash course on the camera.

I had to move everything around because I wanted her to take the photos from the other door into the back as Ellie leaned into the back seat. We worked on that for about 20 minutes, then called it a night.

"Ellie, do you know how to burn a copy of the DVD from the recorder?" I asked.

"Oh, yes."

"Then burn me a copy. The cameras have been on since we started."

We all went into the house.

"You didn't take our clothes off," Samantha said.

"I don't think I could get you all out of those long gowns."

"You could if you tried!"

"James, I hope you don't put the ones with me naked on the internet," Olivia said as she sat in front of the fireplace in a robe.

"What about the ones where you have your hands over your tits, and you are acting surprised?"

"Let me see them first."

"Deal!"

"Here is the DVD," Ellie said, coming into the house later.

"Let me get out of my tux."

After I got out of my tux, I gathered up all the equipment from outside.

"James, when can you have these photos and the ones you take Monday when they deliver the limos ready?" Lori asked.

"Friday evening, I hope, if you want to come and help pick the ones you want."

"Okay. I'll be here. The manufacturer sent me a lot of photos that they had already made of other people in the limos. I have plenty of them to use on the internet and in the brochures until we can get our own."

"Good. Bring the ones you want to use, and we will look them over."

"Okay. I should be able to get all of them up on the internet before next Monday."

"Great."

"James, you should be able to pull plenty of stills from the videos. Those are high-end video cameras," Sam told me. "They should work fine for the internet and brochures."

"I am hoping we can. I'll look over the video from tonight."

By the time everyone left, it was 11:00. We headed to bed.

"We need some video of us having sex in the back of the limo," Amy said.

"I don't think we can put that on the internet," I told her.

"I didn't say it was for the internet."

We all got in bed, and I turned off the lights.

*****

"We didn't get to go to class last night," Samantha said as we ate breakfast Sunday morning.

"You can make it up. You know, when you get pregnant, it is going to slow you down on getting your blackbelt," I told Samantha as I ate.

"She can still workout," Dawn said.

"She will have to be careful. Daryl will be coming on Tuesday nights," I reminded Amy and Samantha.

After we finished breakfast, I was walking up the stairs with Samantha.

"I need to shower and shave," Samantha said. "You want to help?"

I smiled at Samantha and followed her to her room. We got in her shower, and I soaped her up and washed her hair.

She had turned off the water and grabbed her razor, and sat on the marble seat.

"Do you know how to do this?" Samantha asked.

"Oh, yes."

Dawn let me shave her mound and pussy sometimes and had taught me how to do it. I took the razor and grabbed the shave cream Samantha kept in the shower. She spread her legs, and I sat on the floor of the shower and rubbed shave cream on her mound. Samantha watched me carefully as I slowly shaved her mound and pussy lips.

"Not bad," she said when I was finished.

I stood and turned on the shower wand and began rinsing her off. I put the shower wand on pulsating and began to tease Samantha's pussy with it. She leaned back against the wall and let me please her with the water until she came. I turned the water off and got between Samantha's legs, and started eating her pussy. I was working my tongue on her clit when she pushed my head in hard.

I enjoyed Samantha's smooth pussy for a while as she moaned. I worked my tongue on her clit until she came.

"Ohhh, yes..."

I sat and ran my fingers slowly over her pussy as I looked.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"Honey, you have a gorgeous pussy. I love your fair skin and pussy lips."

I looked as I played with her pussy. She had perfect lips, and they were fair like the rest of her body.

"If you like it so much, eat me some more."

I pulled her to the edge of the seat and placed my mouth over her pussy, and worked my tongue into her.

"Emmmmm...yes..."

I took my time enjoying her as she rubbed my head. I worked my tongue deep into her and took my time teasing her and playing until she came in a gentle orgasm.

"Oh, yes..."

I just kept slowly tonguing her pussy as she moaned, then I started sucking on her lips gently.

"Oh, yes, honey. Keep doing that!"

Samantha loved it when I sucked on her pussy lips. I took my time and sucked on one then the other as she moaned. I moved my mouth up and sucked her clit between my lips, and tickled it with my tongue.

"Oh, honey! Yes! Oh, yes!"

I sucked and teased her clit until she came and gushed in my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

I kissed her pussy for a few minutes then began to tongue her clit again.

"Ahhhhh...yes...just like that..."

I listened to her moaning softly as I used my tongue to circle and tease her clit. She moaned and rubbed my head for a long time as I played with her clit.

"Emmmmm...make me come!"

I circled her clit harder.

"Yes! Like that!"

I kept circling her clit with my tongue as she got louder.

"Oh, honey! Oh, yes! Yes! Just like that!"

I kept going as Samantha cried out.

"Oh, yes! I am going to come!!"

Samantha thrust her pussy and up and gushed into my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh!!"

She lowered her pussy back down as I worked my tongue into her.

"Emmmmmm..."

Samantha came again after some time.

"Oh, my..."

She pulled me up and kissed me for a few minutes.

"You do love eating pussy, don't you."

"I find it the most intimate way to please a woman. How else could I enjoy you more?"

"I sure enjoy it." Samantha kissed me.

"Let's get dried off," I said and pulled her up.

Samantha was standing, and I was drying her off when Dawn came in with more towels.

"Sam, don't ever let him shave your pussy unless you have an hour or so," Dawn said as she sat the towels down.

"Now you tell me," Samantha replied.

Dawn smiled at us and left the bathroom.

I got Samantha dried off, and she led me to the bed, and we sat down. She kissed me again.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too, honey."

"You make me feel so good when you do things like that to me."

"You are supposed to feel good when I do that to you."

"I do."

Samantha kissed me then pushed me back onto the bed. She kissed her way down to my cock and began sucking on it. I lay there and watched her take her time. She worked her mouth slowly for a long time.

Samantha began to stroke my cock hard as she sucked. I let her keep going for a while then I filled her mouth full of cum.

"Emmmmmm." She slid her mouth off my cock and swallowed.

Samantha moved up and kissed me for a minute.

"That was nice," I said to her.

She smiled and kissed me again, then got up from the bed.

"I guess I better put some clothes on," she said and went to her closet.

I got up and went to my bedroom and put my sweats on, and headed back downstairs. Amy was cleaning up in the kitchen. I walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck.

"Am I next?" Amy asked.

"I hope so." I kissed her on the neck again, then went to the den.

I grabbed my portable and put the DVD in it from last night. I scanned through it and looked over the video. Some of it was funny.

"What are you looking at?" Amy asked as she sat down.

"The video from the limo last night."

We sat and watched for a while.

"Some of that will look good on the internet," Amy said.

"It will."

We went over the video and marked several sections to pull out for the website.

"You need to use that part with Olivia covering her tits with her hands," Amy said.

"It does look pretty good, but I will use the still photos I took. You think people will get the idea from those?"

"They will get the idea!" Amy said, and I laughed.

"Sis, I am going downstairs to work out and practice," Samantha said as she came down the stairs. "You want to join me?"

"Sure."

Amy got up and followed her sister down to the basement. Dawn came to the den from the laundry room downstairs and sat with me.

"You're going to be busy this week," Dawn said.

"I will. I will probably be working late at night."

"If you need help, let me know."

"I may get you to run film to the camera store this week."

"I can do that, but remember, I am taking the girls to school and back."

"I know. I wish they would catch that nut job," I said.

"Maybe he will fuck up and try and grab me."

"I'm afraid he may have moved past grabbing someone."

"You think he may be inclined to hurt one of us?" Dawn asked.

"I just have a bad feeling about him. I suspect that Linda's people roughed him up when they had him the first time."

"I think you are right."

"Honey, if it comes down to it and he grabs you or one of the girls, you do what you have to do."

"I will. If that happens, it will be the end of the problem."

"Just do what needs to be done," I said.

"You too."

Dawn and I watched the video. She had some ideas about editing parts of it and putting them together, so they were a bit suggestive.

"I'll make salads for lunch when they come back up," Dawn said.

"That will be good."

I was in the den doing some simple edits on the video when Amy came up from the basement where they had been practicing and went to the freezer. I heard her digging in the ice bin.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing."

I got up and went to the kitchen.

"What did you do?"

"I bent my wrist too far."

"Doing what?"

"I hit the big bag too hard."

I took her arm and felt her wrist, and bent it some.

 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Man with Magic Hands Ch. 15

Barbette's Gone Bad

Lesbian Sisters and Family